Thursday, January 27, 2011

The end of an age...

As I approach my 27th birthday, I am distracted by the amount of dreams and goals I still have to accomplish...and, by the patience I need: the patience I need to make them come true, the patience  I need if my plan does not work exactly as I dreamed it, the patience I need for when I do reach my highest dreams. After a series of changes marked by relationship losses the past few months, I am excited for this crossroads in my life and what it will bring.

"This life, therefore, is not righteousness but growth in righteousness,
...not health but healing, not being but becoming, not rest but exercise.
We are not yet what we shall be but we are growing toward it.
The process is not yet finished but it is going on.
This is not the end but it is the road.
All does not yet gleam in glory but all is being purified." --Martin Luther

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home