Monday, February 7, 2011

New Beginnings...

Today marks my 27th birthday. Wow! 3 years closer to 30 and 7 years since 20. After a less-than thrilling experience to end 26, I'm starting 27 by focusing on the positive in life. And, there's so much of it. I'm also beginning by forgiving the past.

In reading a friend's post, I realize I have lost some of my spontaneity so in true Christy form, I am planning some spontaneous events and ideas in my near future, starting with some hiking trips. I miss the crisp air settling in the woods as I climb through rocks and rivers and lose my grasp on the stresses of daily life. This is a must-return! I'm also outlining an idea to start my own creative business and educational consulting work. And, of course, I'm making plans for my annual summer excursion.

Yes, I'm for sure that 27 will hold as much excitement as 26 and even more. 26 was a year in which, despite my many mistakes, I became smarter, more confident, and I lived a little more. Let's see how I grow in 27. And, I await the blunders as usual.

Stay tuned as I head back to more sledding this weekend to recapture last week's bruises, welts, and wounds. Gotta love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home