Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ravioli Complete!

Well, I decided on making the Country Living recipe for the simple fact that I already had the majority of the ingredients at home.

I also paired the dish with some sauteed broccoli and homemade Havarti cheese sauce. Not a fan of Gorgonzola cheese, I thought I would make a sauce out of my favorite cheese. And, it was yummy!

Overall, the meal turned out awesome! Now, I just need to make it for a dinner party with a yummy chocolate raspberry/pomegranate dessert.

Here's the product:



In addition to creating homemade pumpkin ravioli, I also completed my first 9-10 mile of my 1/2 marathon training this season. And, I embarked on a great sledding mission!

In the meantime, I am pondering setting out on a great adventure as I have a little voice telling me to: let go!

A thought to ponder:


The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.
[info][add][mail]
Francis Maitland Balfour

Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home